Are you a friendly and efficient Cleaner with a positive can-do attitude and high standards of hygiene? If you’re looking for a busy yet rewarding role as part of a great team that makes a positive contribution to the lives and wellbeing of Senior Australians, then we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
Seasons Cleaners provide quality cleaning services which contribute to a safe, clean, home like living environment for residents and staff. This is a vital role within the Seasons community to promote the health and happiness of residents and present industry leading standards to support new sales.
- Provide cleaning services according to established cleaning schedules.
- Mopping and vacuuming floors, damp dusting, waste management, restocking of supplies, and assisting with laundry practices as required.
- Safe storage and use of cleaning agents including correct cleaning agents used in correct quantities for each task.
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and risk of contamination is minimised under the infection control program.
- Contribute to a safe environment when undertaking duties ensuring equipment is not obscuring exits and passageways.
- Work in accordance with duties lists and work schedules.
- Ensure all areas (reception, dining room, hallways, units) are kept neat, tidy and clean at all times.
- Demonstrated high quality previous cleaning experience.
- Understanding of cross contamination risks and importance of hygiene when cleaning for people with low immunity conditions.
- Good working knowledge of OH & S requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirements of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Interest in ongoing personal and professional development.
- Empathy for and a desire to work with the aged.
- Flexibility with hours when workload demands.
- Professionalism: Maintain a positive and motivated work ethic with high standards of personal hygiene and presentation.
- Efficient: Able to work quickly and safely.
- Organised: Logical and systematic approach to managing workload and supplies/materials.
- Team player: Takes pride in making a positive contribution to the team.
- Personal Attributes: Positive can-do attitude, reliable, honest, caring and self-motivated.
Express Your Interest
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, leave your details below to express your interest in a career at Seasons and we’ll be in touch in the near future!