About the Role
Reporting to Seasons Executive Care Manager, we are seeking a passionate Regional Care & Compliance Manager to provide support with a range of quality and compliance activities including but not limited to:
- Overseeing and supporting Care Managers (Home Care Packages Program, Community Nursing Program) across a small portfolio of Seasons communities (Retirement Village) across the Brisbane North – Sunshine Coast location.
- Conducting and reporting on outcomes of quality and compliance audits and activities across the business.
- Identifying and responding to risk, implementing, and monitoring corrective actions to address any deficiencies identified in keeping with our commitment to continuous improvement.
- Mentoring and training care workforce to build capability and ensure ongoing compliance and the delivery of safe and effective care and services.
- Ensuring cohesive and collaborative culture to support all care business key deliverables.
This role is Monday to Friday, however from time to time you may need to support a 7-day business, taking after hour calls and/or supporting with critical situations.
- Ideally suited to a Registered Nurse with Residential Aged Care and/or Home Care Package Program experience looking to take on more responsibility and move into a leadership role.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards, Accreditation processes and other relevant legislation.
- Commitment to maintain currency of best practice standards and keep abreast of Aged Care reforms.
- Leadership capability to help create and support high performance teams.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage broad audiences.
- Passion for collaborating with others and making a difference.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge; ability to be agile and learn new systems.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Current National Police History Check
- Adhere to mandatory vaccination requirements in keeping with current Public Health Directions.
- Unrestricted Australian working rights.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) and Australia Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA) (Unencumbered)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Tertiary qualifications in health, and/or industry experience (highly desirable)
- Able and willing to frequently travel to communities within an hour from Brisbane