Are you a caring and energetic person with a passion for supporting Senior Australians to age with independence, comfort and grace? If you’re looking for a rewarding role as part of a great team supporting the elderly and their families, then we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
As a Resident Support Worker at one of our Seasons Living communities, you will play an important role in assisting clients and their families, by providing home support to our residents while encouraging and maintaining their independence.
- Demonstrate Seasons’ core values in all interactions with clients and their families.
- Deliver home support as per individual client care plans.
- Ensure the privacy, confidentially and dignity of clients and residents.
- Contribute positively to client independence.
- Report and document changes in client care and/or services in an accurate and timely manner according to policies and procedures.
- Empathy for and a desire to work with the aged.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aged Care Standards and the Charter of Aged Care Rights.
- Demonstrated knowledge of infection control and manual handling requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to coordinate tasks and be responsive to a changing environment.
- Interest in ongoing personal and professional development.
- People Person: A warm and friendly communicator who naturally facilitates positive interactions with residents and their families.
- Empathetic: Understands of the needs of residents and maintains confidentiality.
- Team Player: Always willing to help and support others.
- Enthusiastic: Upbeat and energetic presence to help spread joy and contribute to a positive environment for residents.
- Personal Attributes: Respectful, optimistic, warm and friendly demeanour, caring, a do-er.
Express Your Interest
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, leave your details below to express your interest in a career at Seasons and be the first to know when a position opens up!