Are you an organised, friendly and pro-active Assistant Manager with strong leadership skills, who is committed to collaborating with others to achieve organisational goals? If so, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
As an Assistant Community Manager at Seasons, you will provide support to the Community Manager in overseeing community staff, resources, projects and policies, to optimise operations and support Seasons objectives to effectively deliver on the needs of our customers.
- Help to foster a healthy and safe workplace for all staff, a positive work environment, and effective communication channels.
- Help to ensure provision of excellent resident outcomes.
- Work to achieve agreed budget targets and key performance indicators.
- Assist with monitoring compliance of work health and safety.
- Assist with organising and attending regular staff/volunteer/client meetings where required.
- Help provide support and supervision of all service staff where required.
- Actively support and engage in continuous improvement activities.
- Strong commitment to organisational goals and customer service and a demonstrated capacity to project a positive image for Seasons through appropriate behaviour and attire.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Community Care Common Standards and Residents Rights and Responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to coordinate tasks, set priorities and work to timelines in a pressured and changing environment.
- Willingness to work within the philosophies, policies and procedures of Seasons.
- Interest in ongoing personal and professional development.
- Empathy and understanding of the needs of Residents’ and their families.
- Flexibility with hours when workload demands.
- Professionalism: Acts as a role model, displaying high ethical standards and inspiring motivation and collaboration in others.
- Communication: Positive and clear communication style, supporting a cohesive team environment.
- Levelheaded: Ability to work well under pressure and approach things logically.
- Organised: Lover of clear processes and effective data handling.
- Personal Attributes: Respectful, optimistic, diligent, reliable, driven, team player.
Express Your Interest
Want to express your interest in this position and be the first to know when an opening becomes available? Leave your details below and we’ll be in touch in the near future.