These easy lemonade scones are incredibly quick to put together and taste just like grandma makes!
With only four-ingredients required for these lemonade scones, they are perfect for guests popping over for an unexpected morning or afternoon tea.
3 cups self-raising flour
1 cup thickened cream
1 cup lemonade
2 tablespoons of milk (for brushing)
- Preheat the oven to 220 Celsius.
- Add the flour to a bowl, gradually adding in the lemonade and cream.
- Mix together until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Place onto a floured surface.
- Knead the dough to a 2cm thickness and then cut with a floured scone cutter.
- Place the scone circles close together on a lined baking tray.
- Brush the tops of the scones with the milk.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the lemonade scones are lightly browned.
Serve your lemonade scones warm with jam and whipped cream, or even just plain butter – these scones are scrumptious anyway you eat them.
Do you love scones and want to try a different flavour combination? Try our pumpkin scone recipe, recommended by our Seasons Caloundra Sales Manager, Deb.